On Instagram
It's been a hectic past week for me when I finally made the move over to Milan. Getting yourself settled in a new city always takes longer than you envisage, so blogging has had to be placed a bit on the backburner. We have, however, been blessed with a wonderful weekend of blue skies and sunshine here in Italia, so I've been doing a fair bit of Instagrammin' :) In the picture above you can see a mixture of my last few days in Dubai and my first few a Milano... when one door closes another opens !!


Follow me @victoriametaxas
 



Some pics that mark my first week of 2014 in the Sandpit:


1 - My first maternity shoot up at the wonderful Bab Al Shams :)
2 - Sharing some of my favourite pictures I've taken in the UAE (the full post is here)
3 - A lovely last sunset in Dubai at Jetty Lounge at the Royal Mirage. Amazing place for a delicious cocktail!
4 - One way ticket to Milano ;)
5 - The beauty of winter...
6 - San Giorgio al Palazzo church
7 - A trip out to the stunning town of Pavia...
8 - Pizza, pizza, and more pizza....!!
9 - Il Duomo - a sight that never ceases to amaze....especially on a sunny day

0 comments:

Post a Comment