Photography blogger Milan

So, where to start? Well, I've officially been in Milan now for almost two weeks, and yesterday I finally began my photography course! It's been so busy getting settled in, trying to make sure all the little jobs were ticked off the list, and yet I still can't believe I'm here! I guess that's always how things are until you really feel at home somewhere.

My first impressions of city life here are really positive. I've fallen in love the windy streets, the beautiful architecture and just the general atmosphere. It's such a novelty to walk into a café and be served by the owner who has worked there for years...it gives that extra personality to everything. And  I love how walkable everything is - most places within the centre are close enough on foot, and if not, there is such great public transport that you don't spend hours commuting (except for when there are strikes of course.. !!) So far, so good I guess!

I decided to take a stroll the other day to discover my area and begin to find my bearings. What struck me straight away was how kind and friendly the people are. Not being fluent in Italian (yet ;)!!) it's nice to find that people want to help you learn, and to show you their city. It's just what you'd expect - a warm and welcoming culture. With time, I hope to find the places, restaurants, sights, parks that I like, and create my own personal version of Milano :) It's what I love most about big cultural cities, the chance to become whoever you want to be. And I guess that's all part of the adventure, right? :)

You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin' here:
Facebook           Instagram           Bloglovin'


Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger Milan
Photography blogger MilanPhotography blogger Milan

0 comments:

Post a Comment